In A Week's Time

Monday, March 16, 2015



  It's been a crazy week!  It's hard getting back into the swing of things, especially the morning routine.   Getting kids' clothes ready, bottles made, breakfast, lunches, teeth brushed and everyone dressed is enough to stress anyone out!  But we survived and no one was late for work.  I'm pretty sure everyone had matching socks too!
   The new job is great even if I have to get up early.  Although, I don't think the kids like the new way of life.  Carmen is okay with it but, I know she would rather just come home.  Carter likes having new friends, playing and doing crafts.  The baby HATES it!  He cries when we walk in the door, before anyone even puts him down.  It really breaks my heart!  When I get to work and start thinking about his little lip starting to stick out I just want to go get him.  I mean, he could stay in my cubical and play all day!  Right?!  Okay, okay, maybe not the best idea.  His cuteness would have everyone distracted Even though I miss them, I am glad to be back in the workforce.


   Weekend was super busy too.  We celebrated Carmen, Carson, Ryan and Ryan's grandmother's birthday's this weekend.  Kids had a blast opening gifts and spending time with family.  Here's a few pics :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)