Life With Boys

Tuesday, March 31, 2015



Since my 1st child was a girl and it would be the only child for 5 ½ years, I didn’t figure that I would be a mother of a boy. Or 2 boys for that matter! I was so used to pulling hair back every morning and picking out cute dresses and sandals that when the time came for me to start looking at boy clothes I didn’t know what to do. Not to mention that there just isn’t much cute stuff out there for boys.

 I was hoping that my 1st son was going to be a momma’s boy… That didn’t happen! He really didn’t like me at all for over a year!! He wanted his dad all the time. If he got hurt, didn’t want me. If he was tired, didn’t want me. I kept thinking “Why in the hell do you hate me so much?! I feed you all of your meals! I rock you to sleep when it’s bed time!” Then I realized that I did have quality time with him. And even though I was happy he got out of that phase, I was lucky to have the break lol

Then I found out we were having another boy! To be honest I was hoping for a girl since it had been so long since I had a little girl. Now I can’t imagine my 1 year old not being who he is. And let me tell you how much his loves his mommy! He loves Daddy too but I think he’ll be my Momma’s boy ;)

Now that the boys are our numbering us in the house there is a lot that will be a that will change and a lot that already has. For one, urine is more prevalent! Ok, lets be honest… There’s pee everywhere! I don’t think that will change no matter how long they have been potty trained. From what I hear from other mothers it isn’t something they will out grow soon or ever.

I wouldn't have it at other way and look forward to watching them change as the grow. Even if there will be pee everywhere!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)