The Addiction of Food

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

   I have been an independent distributer for AdvoCare for over a year and I am just now doing their main seller… the 24-Day Challenge!  Little behind I know but, better late than never right?  My 3rd child is almost 1 year old and I have yet to lose the baby weight from the 1st heathen that is almost 9!!!
Again, better late than never… right?  I'm on day 23 and I've lost 10 lbs!  Okay, so I had lost 10 lbs and then we went home to Champaign for the weekend… I can't go to Champaign and not have El Toro.  Gained a couple back but that's okay, I'll just have to crack down on a strict clean diet for the next couple of days.

  Food is such an addiction for me.  I know that I want to lose weight.  I know that I have clothes in the basement I want to get back out.  I know that I want to feel good about myself again. Yet, I am not wanting to eat healthy and I am not wanting to have to think about everything I put in my mouth.  I figured the best motivation for me to start this new journey is to start with the 24-day Challenge.  The idea of eating healthy and "clean" is easier to adjust to when it's a written out plan of what to eat when. I have one day left and I haven't exactly lost what I wanted to lose but I also plan on continuing on eating healthy, counting calories and thinking about everything I eat.  I have ordered more Spark because I don't think I can live without it and I plan on slowly trying new products.  If ya'll have any favorites list in the comments!  I'd also like to hear any success stories and anything to motivate me and others!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)