Food Food Food

Monday, February 23, 2015

   I know that I have mentioned before that I am on a new life journey of being healthy and loosing weight.  I have never been happy with by body or the way that I fit into clothes.  And like every other woman, I DREAD trying on clothes.  It doesn't always end in me crying but there have definitely been times that it has.  It's really been a life long battle since about 3rd or 4th grade.  There have been ups and downs, successes and failures.  It seems like the last 7 years has just been uphill and I don't mean success!  I mean the scale!  I always said that by the time I was 30 I would be healthy and thin.  I'm 31 now and I can tell you that didn't happen!  I did however quit smoking about 5 years ago!  After having my 3rd and maybe last bundle of joy I've decided to take the plunge and a make the choice to change.

  Since I have been an independent distributer of AdvoCare for about a year now I thought it was time to do the 24- day Challenge!  It's something tangible to let the journey begin.  I finished the Challenge this last week and came down 11 lbs.  I know that is a step but I had hoped for much more.  Okay, well maybe only 5 lbs more.  Don't get me wrong, I love what I have accomplished and I can feel the difference.  I know that this isn't going to happen overnight and that this will take some time.  I have support from my family and I have motivation from other bloggers and other success stories that I follow. I think that my mindset is right and choice has been made!

And of course, I found motivation in a quote from Thomas:
     "I think I can, I think I can"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)