Brows for Days

Thursday, February 26, 2015

   Have you noticed all these full eyebrows everyone has these days?  I have had the same eyebrow shape for as long as I could remember.  I have tried to grow them out and it just doesn't happen.  Since I'm on this whole life change thing, I figure why not?  Plus, I'm pretty sure that the left one is thinner than the right.  Not sure how long that's been going on but that shit needs to be corrected.  I already have a huge scar on my left eyebrow and eye lid so I don't need my eye to look anymore wonky!

   Anyway, with me having plucked my eyes since the 4th grade I am having a hard time putting the tweezers down.  I mean, I have to still pluck a little bit.  I'm growing them out, not going au natural! This is hard!  Every time I look in the mirror I want to pluck, pluck & pluck some more!  Did I mention how bad I want to pluck 'em?  I fill them in a little with eyebrow powder thinking that will make it better…. NOPE!  They are still looking crazy!  It reminds me of a game my daughter has on her iPod where she is fixing their faces and giving them makeup.

   Okay, mine aren't that bad but still, you get my point.  By the way, when I looked up to find this game picture you wouldn't believe the crazy eyebrows that people actually think are going to work for them.  Now, I know everyone is wondering what mine look like!  Even if you aren't, here they are!



   Believe me they look crazier in person!  Maybe next time I'll actually use a real camera besides my phone :)  I'll keep you posted on how long I can keep up with letting them grow out!

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)