Dirty Hair Don't Care

Sunday, February 22, 2015

   I know that I'm not the only person out there that hates washing their hair.  I happen to have thick wavy hair... that I hate washing.  Those of you that know me know this to be true!  It's not just because the act of washing, rinsing, repeating & conditioning take so long but then I have to actually dry, brush and straighten it!  Whaaaaaa    I wash probably every 2 days… okay who am I kidding, since I am not working I wash every 3 or 4 days.  So, when I have somewhere that I have to go (grocery shopping) and I haven't washed or straightened my hair, I might need to fix those oily roots.  Of course I'm going to grab my dry shampoo and re-do my flippydo (messy bun thing).  I have been using TRESemme dry for about 3 years now and I like he outcome but I hate how it smells!  I'm not a big fan of the Hawaiian smell.  I knew there were other options but I guess I was too lazy to look.

   Since moving to the Chicago area I have became a biiiig Meijer fan.  Who doesn't want to earn money off just for spending money?!  Anyway, I had a coupon for "buy 3 Pantene products get $5 off" SCORE.  We always need shampoo.  I figured that I would get a dry shampoo while I was at it.  Lo and behold, it's AMAZING!!!  I was going to wash my hair yesterday but I thought "hey, why wash my hair when I could try out my new dry shampoo" Perfect idea!  Did I mention that it's AMAZING?  It still smells a little like hairspray but the it sprays smooth and the texture is nicer.  It's not a sticky and smells a little fresher.  Now I won't have to wash my hair for another 3 days! LOL Just kidding I will wash tonight ;)

Here's a pic for the rest of ya that don't like washing your hair either

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)