House of Illness

Thursday, February 19, 2015


   We thought we would spending a nice weekend in Champaign for Valentine's weekend and spending time with family (we did get some good family time in).…  Everything was going well until Sunday night.  My 10 month old spent all night vomiting.  Then we get home on Monday and my 8 year old starting throwing up. Tuesday came and my Fiancé was throwing up!  I mean, can I get a break here!?  At least I didn't get sick (or least I haven't yet) and my 3 year old hasn't gotten sick either.  He is the worst sick person I know!  It doesn't matter if I have bowl right under his head for him to throw up in, he is running around puking all over the place like a mad man!  I think he just hasn't had enough practice yet.  If that's even what you call it. Practice LOL

   You would think a house full of sick people doesn't sound that bad but, now I feel like I walk around smelling like vomit and diarrhea!  Not to mention all the laundry!  At least everyone has clean bedding now.  And I don't mind the baby being extra needy for a couple of days.  I know that one day he won't want me as much as he does now and I will miss it!  I do have to say that he is the sweetest most cuddliest baby I've had.  See, staying at home has it's perks!

For now I will keep Bleach and Lysol handy and hope all the vitamins I take will keep me from getting sick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)